New Year's Eve Cruise
Boarding: 7:30pm at King street wharf 4
End: 12:30am at King street wharf 4
Duration: approximately 5 hours
Food: Cocktail and Food Stalls
Beverages: Beer, wine, sparkling & soft drinks
Spirits can be purchased at the bar.
Entertainment: DJ on 2 levels
Rate: AU$750 per person
Over 18 years only
Book your tickets
Guests must be 18 years of age or over.
Food & Beverage
Selection of fine Australian wines and beers, soft drinks, juice, water
Frenched herb-crusted lamb cutlets
Premium rib eye fillet crostini with basil pesto
Beef bourguignon mini pies
A selection of sashimi, nigiri and California rolls
Huon smoked salmon filled with lemon ricotta
Peking duck pancakes with hoisin
Angus beef mini sliders with a charcoal brioche bun, jacks cheddar and smoked pickles
Truffled arancini balls with a romesco sauce
Malaysian chicken satays garnished with coriander, red onion and diced cucumber
Miss Chu’s spring rolls
Wok-fried king prawns with chilli, garlic and olive oil
Iced oyster bar with a range of sauces, Kilpatrick and mornay
Crisped salmon skewers with a lime dressing
Gelato bar and a range of chefs mini desserts
IS THERE ALLOCATED SEATING?
Yes. Seating will be on your own private table of 2 – 10. guests
As we are working on reduced numbers there will be plenty of room on board
WILL WE BE ABLE TO DANCE?
Dancing will be based on the current COVID restrictions but we hope that these may be lifted by December 31st.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE FIREWORKS ARE CANCELLED DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES?
The cruises will still go ahead regardless if fireworks are cancelled and there are no refunds.
WHAT WILL MY VIEW BE LIKE FOR THE FIREWORKS?
Starship Sydney & Aqua have surrounding 3-metre high glass on all levels except for the top deck so there are views from each level.
The capacity of the top decks is limited and controlled. These decks can be closed off once at capacity 20 minutes prior to the display. If you are unable to access here there are plenty more viewing spots throughout the boat.
- 140 foot Glass Island
- Accommodates up to 150 passengers
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
- Lounges, ottomans and coffee tables
- 3 large spacious entertaining levels
- Main Deck Dining Room – Surrounded by 3 metre high glass windows.
- Mid Deck Star Lounge – Encased in 3 metre high glass bi-fold doors with a rear outdoor deck that accesses the top level.
- Bridge Deck – An elevated outdoor spacious deck with 360 degree views. Perfect for wedding ceremonies.
- Plasma screens – 6 on Main Deck, 2 on Lounge Deck.
- PA system – Wireless microphones throughout all 3 decks.
- Sound System – Bose Sound System throughout all 3 decks.
- In house DJ system
Get your Tickets!
Sydney Harbour is the best place to be for New Year’s Eve. Make sure you secure your tickets today.