January – March, September – November
Sunday – Friday: $750 per hour (minimum 3 hours)
Saturday: $750 per hour (minimum 4 hours)
April – August
Sunday – Friday: AU$650 per hour (minimum 3 hours)
Saturday: AU$650 per hour (minimum 4 hours)
Sunday – Friday: $795 per hour (minimum 3 hours)
Saturday: $795 per hour (minimum 4 hours)
Travelling / Wharf fees: AU$50.00 per docking
The Spit: AU$200 each way (maximum 12 guests)
Not available at Balmoral, Birkenhead, Campbell Cove, Homebush Bay, Manly wharf and Watson Bay
BYO / Service fee: AU$15 per person
Includes plates, cutlery, cups, condiments, microwave, electric cooktop, fridges, wash up and ice (3 bags).
Wait staff: AU$60 per hour
Bucks, 18th – 21st birthday cruises (maximum 20 pax): Additional waitstaff is needed – AU$300 / 4 Hours
Shoe policy: Soft soled shoes preferred.
Rates are subject to change on public holidays and special events.
Food & Beverages
BYO only. Included in service fee
Menu provided on request or BYO welcome
- 50 foot Riviera 4700 Sports Cruiser
- Accommodates up to 22 passengers
- Leather loung inside
- Air conditioned
- Front sunbed
- 1 Queen cabin with ensuite and TV
- 1 twin room
- Available for overnight charters for up to 4 guests
- 26 inch LED TV in main saloon with DVD player
- Bose Lifestyle sound system with iPod and CD player
- Hydraulic swim platform
- Outdoor shower on rear deck
- Microwave/convection oven
- Lilipad: AU$100 each
- 2 person donut: AU$50
Have a Question?
We’ll help you with every aspect of your private cruise.