- Australia Day
A befitting name for this ultimate fishing vessel, with modern state of the art facilities. Pisces comprises of a nice open rear deck which offers roomy space to socialise and enjoy the Harbour atmosphere.
Once you step onboard the experienced crew will ensure you have a fantastic day out on the Harbour for Australia Day.
Australia Day Charter
AU$960.00 per hour (minimum 4 hours)
Travel / Wharf fees: AU$70 per docking
$300 per wait staff (4 hours)
1 x wait staff required per 10 guests.
Shoe policy: Soft soled shoes. No high heels.
Food & Beverages
Catering provided by Piquant Catering (menu provided on request)
Chef fee: AU$600
20% surcharge applies to food and drinks on Australia Day
BYO food: AU$300
BYO Beverages: AU$24 per person
- 63 foot Riviera Motor Yacht
- Accommodates up to 30 passengers
- Up to 12 passengers offshore
- 2 deck levels
- 30 knot cruising speed
- Fully air-conditioned
- Galley with fridge, oven, hotplate
- Large pop up flat screen TV on main deck
- Bose sound system
- In-cockpit video camera records catches on DVD
- Ian Miller Rods 8 to 60kg
- Shimano championship reels 8 to 130kg
- Live bait tank with tuna tubes
- Professional Game fishing chair
- Nespresso machine