COVID-19 – Restrictions
Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, the charter boats must comply with the following:
– The charter boats can only take passengers according to the 4 square meter rule. This means that boats are taking less than their usual capacity. The options provided are based on your charter request.
– Guests must practice social distancing by maintaining a 1.5m distance from others during the cruise unless from the same household.
– It is a requirement that guests must be seated while eating and drinking.
– Dancing is not permitted in groups while onboard.
– If guests show flu like symptoms they are not to attend the cruise for the health & safety of others.
– A list of passengers’ names and contact numbers is required prior to the charter. The charter boat will also require all passengers to sign in with a QR Code prior to boarding.
COVID 19 – Free Cancelation Policy
Most charter boats are offering the below COVID cancelation policy:
If COVID-19 restrictions imposed by Government prevent your charter from going ahead, you will be offered either a postponement to another available date within a year, or a full refund (at Operator’s discretion).
This policy comes into place with the following conditions:
– The vessel’s passenger limit has decreased below the 1 person per 4 square meter rule due to COVID-19 restrictions.
example: If you book a boat that can take maximum 20 passengers (based on 4 square metre rule), and restrictions are put in place to force that boat to now only take up to 10 passengers.
If you book a boat to its full capacity and then it must revert to the 4 square meter rule, the charter will still go ahead with the lower passenger limit and no postponements or refunds are offered.
– The Charter Boat booked is not able to operate as a service due to COVID-19 restrictions.
This COVID-19 Cancelation policy must be applied at least 7 days prior to the charter date.
Any other reasons due to COVID-19 restrictions do not apply to this cancelation policy and normal terms and conditions would apply.
Please check with us if your boat is offering this policy.